Admission requirement of FI
If the students are planning to move to entirely taught program in English they need IELTS score 6, otherwise 4.5. Also the students who have Mathematic in 11th and 12th grade only be able to get into Freshman Institute. Those students without mathematics have no option to do foundation at FI.
Entrance Exam Details:
The entrance exam is in English and is mandatory for all applicants from india despite of having IELTS score.
Only students with 60% marks will be eligible to attend the exam. Both plus one and plus two students can attend the exam.
- Course fees
- 11th and 12th students with maths as main subject
- 17500 Euros(includes tuition,living and materials and other facilities)
- Twenty scholarships of 3000 euros each are awarded by the Freshman Institute to our best students at the end of the Freshman Year
- Students share a double room during the Freshman year
- The rooms have a living and sleeping area of about 18 square meters
- Sink, shower and toilet are included
- Internet in each room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machines and dryers are available
- Study rooms, table tennis and TV room are available for free
- Sports facilities on site
CHECKLIST FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Freshman institute under FH Achen University doesnot guarantee job offers
On completion of Freshman foundation course student joins for free bachelors in Universities. After bachelors they will get one and half years stay back option.
Freshman fees includes on campus accomodation and other related facilities
Freshman Institute only offers foundation course leading to free bachelors
Freshman institute offers only foundation course.